We are very excited to announce the fantastical and unique PERFORMANCE acts for the Clockwork Underworld at the Make Believe Festival 2013. Here are the breathe-taking and wondrously spectacular artists that will be performing live for our make believers!
These acts have been specially chosen for their epic qualities and perfectly crafted talents which merge grotesquely and beautifully into our darkly unusual and mischievous worlds! More acts will be announced shortly so make sure you get your tickets now!
Friday May 3rd
- Interactive performances by Civilised Mess
- Immersive participation steered by London Quest – “The level of spontaneous, unrestrained participation that Quest’s ensemble elicits from its audience is astonishing’ – The Times
- The Explorer by Dread Falls Theatre
- Role Play direction by Firecat Masquerade
- Live Drawing and Portrait Painting by Bohemian Artist’ Studio
- Ms Chameleon’s Incredible Flea Circus
- NK Guy’s Photo Booth
The event also doubles as the UK launch of the next book in the story. Clockwork Watch: Breakaway